OLDHAM AUCTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Oldham Auctions and Seller(s) disclose the Building and property are sold as is, where is. No guarantees are expressed or implied, and all sales are final.
- It is the buyers' responsibility to inspect property prior to bidding to determine actual current condition, all faults, all defects, and any errors of description.
- It is the buyers' responsibility to place bids accordingly and correctly. Bids are not allowed to be retracted unless authorized by Oldham Auctions.
- 10% buyers' premium is charged and will be added to the final bid amount after sales tax, but will not exceed $1000 per item.
- $5,000 Down Required Day Of The Sale (non-refundable).
- 30 Day Closing Conducted By First United Title Agency
- 2016 Taxes Will Be Pro Rated.
- Buyer Is Responsible For Paying All Closing Cost, Inspection, Survey, Or Appraisal If Needed.
- The Real Estate DOES NOT Sell Contingent Upon Financing, Acceptable Post-Auction Inspection, Acceptable Environmental Reports, Surveys, Use Requirements, Other Property Sales and Purchases, or Any Other Matter Whatsoever.
- Seller Reserves The Right to Accept or Reject Any and All Offers For Any Reason; However, The Sole Purpose Is To Sell The Property.
- Absentee bids, proxy bids, and online bids are legal and binding.
- Buyers will be barred from Oldham Auctions and legal action may be taken for but not limited to default of payment, tampering of the auction process, or any other action intended to harm Oldham Auctions LLC, Sellers, or Buyers.
- Bidding will close out 1 item per minute starting at 7:00pm CST.
- Bidding is extended 5 minutes if a bid is placed on an item in the last remaining minutes. This prevents "Snipping", and keeps the bidding process fair for all the buyers.
- We want everyone to enjoy their online experience, please contact us prior to bidding if you have any questions.
- Buyer agrees upon registration, and placing bids to be bound by the terms and conditions of this sale.
Elinor Has Decided To Sell Her Commercial Property Located In Downtown Garden City, MO at 206 Main St. The Property Includes A 24' W x 45' L x 14'T Morton Building w/16'W x 12'T Overhead Door & 1 Walk Thru Door.
- 206 Main St. - Garden City, MO 64747
- Cass County, MO
- Legal Description: Garden City NW2 Lot 16 Blk 8
- Parcel #: 12-07-36-302-000-018.000
- Sec 36 - TWP 44 - Rng 30
- Plat Map: 4019/117
- Zoned: Commercial
- Lot Size 3,500 SqFt M/L
- 0.080 Acres M/L
- Morton Building Built In 1995
- Building Size 24'W x 45'L x 14'T
- Overhead Door 16'W x 12'T
- 4" Reinforced Concrete Floor
- Vented Ridge
- Gutters & Down Spouts
- Electricity & Lighted
- Approx 25' M/L of Space Between Front Of Building & Sidewalk To Add Additional Office/Store Front.
- Approx 60' M/L of Space Between Back Of Building & Alley Way For Parking or Addition.
- 2015 Taxes $309.70
Terms: Building & Property Sell As-Is and In The Present Condition. $5,000 Down Required Day Of The Sale (non-refundable). 30 Day Closing Is Conducted By First United Title Agency in Harrisonville, MO. 2016 Taxes Will Be Pro Rated. Buyer Is Responsible For Paying All Closing Cost, Inspection, Survey, Or Appraisal If Needed. The Real Estate DOES NOT Sell Contingent Upon Financing, Acceptable Post-Auction Inspection, Acceptable Environmental Reports, Surveys, Use Requirements, Other Property Sales and Purchases, or Any Other Matter Whatsoever. Seller Reserves The Right to Accept or Reject Any and All Offers For Any Reason; However, The Sole Purpose Is To Sell The Property. A Oldham Auctions Representative Will Contact You At The Conclusion Of The Auction If You Are The High Bidder To Verify If The Final Bid Amount Is Accepted By The Owner. Call Brody @ 816-935-7439 With Any Questions or To Schedule A Showing.